Tuesday, June 13, 2006

This is sort of what I do...HUGE emphasis on "sort of"

Funny little clip from the Daily show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHuccnnzR54


Although unlike the judge, I read for higher order problems first, and then grammar.

And because my posting is basically limited to posting links now, here are two side-splitting sites:

Go Fug Yourself and Pajiba. Oh, you'll laugh and laugh.

Unless you're a .....well, I'll let you fill in whatever insult you want. If I get too much sass from that, I'll re-edit with an appropriate response.

5 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger Dusty said...

As I'm reading these at work, I'm afraid to click on these links for fear of the "banana peanut butter" song.

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Daniel said...

Wow, I don't know if I have seen two dumber sites back to back since I went from www.mc.org to www.foxnews.com (nothing can get lower than that).

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger adam said...

Neither of these links are feature that song...I would make my readers aware of it.

Obviously logic, you don't appreciate the sharp wit of the two, but that's alright...you're still cool.

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Nicki said...

See you Friday, Adam...

Funny, my word wervification this time is: pbnjel

Maybe they wanted a link to the peanut butter and jelly song too!

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

No creative insults? How boring...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home