Friday, December 16, 2005

One more year of fencing...

Once I'm done with college, I'm done with fencing. It seems that if you stay with fencing past that stage, it is highly likely you turn into a douchebag. There are three variations:

1. the "I'm so full of shit" douchebag. arrogant and brash, likes to throw their weight around when in power.

2. the extremely controlling douchebag. this variation usually dwells in a club it formerly coached and still expects to run things.

3. the extremely controlling "I'm full of shit" douchebag. true, there are a lot of similarities between the two anyways, but it's rare that the two species merge so perfectly to create this hybrid.

Another possibility is the obsessive and arrogant freak. this type looks like they'll pop if they lose a bout. Like its cousins, usually finds a way to critique any and everything.

That said, there are good older fencers. I'm just saying I haven't seen a lot of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home