Sunday, November 06, 2005

Why yes officer, that bottle of wine's open...oh yeah! That IS illegal isn't it?

Rest assured readers, I did not have a run in with the law, but I was reminded by my father that is quite unwise to transport open bottles of alcohol in the car. In case of accidents or pulled over, I'd be forced to endure a certain level of unpleasantness i.e. a potential night in jail. In the future, as per his suggestion and my own common sense, into the trunk it goes.

I can't stay on too long...I've been putting off a LOT of homework for a long time. I want t--scatch that, I know I need to do it, but I can't seem to motivate myself. There's a little voice saying, "yeah man, you can put it off...you're too cool for school anyways," and I can't get him to shutup.

Oh! And facebook now allows you to have multiple pictures! Oh boy! Jordan...it's time for another photo shoot.

2 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

yes and the patented beer face is already up

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger adam said...

I noticed...on multiple sites too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home