Saturday, November 12, 2005

wolf in fleece-lined clothing

I bought a pullover with the zipper on the left side...what the hell? It was in the Men's section, and says "men's" on the tag, but somehow, zipper not on the right.

Sad thing is, I bought in on impulse. I had to find soccer socks, realized I needed boxers, and found myself next to a display chock full of pullover goodness. Important fact: the pullovers were zipped up. I selected a nice dark blue one, and was on my way. Got home, unzipped it, and to my horror found the zipper to be on the wrong side.

Back to the store I go to return it...

7 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're wearing it inside out...

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

Hey now...what's wrong with the zipper being on the other side? Get used to it...no one else will know (except now that you've told everyone!).

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger adam said...

No, I am not wearing it inside out...the zipper is on the freaking left side. And I can't deal with that...it must go.

Besides, everyone would know if I ever unzipped it, and I don't want to explain that "no, it's not a girl's shirt, they just chose to put the zipper on the left." Too much of a headahce.

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Dusty said...

If you bought boxers in the same section are you sure that they are men's boxers?

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Jaime said...

That's a good question. You may have to return them too just to make sure. Who knows, you may find yourself putting them on with the left foot first...

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger adam said...

Yes, they are men's boxers. They're green and very comfortable.

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Nicki said...

Today I am thinking you maybe ought to have purchased some fleece lined boxers since it is so blasted cold today...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home