Saturday, September 16, 2006

New gut

I think I'm expanding a bit around the belly...my 32" waist pants are feeling a little more snug than usual. Not only are they tad tough to button, but I find myself not needing to wear a belt at all. 34" might be a bit too big still, but I forsee my 33" boot cut jeans (ooh, and my grey ones too...or "gray" if you spell it that way...weirdo) are going to be worn a bit more, and will probably want a new brother or sister sometime to ease the usage.

This isn't exactly fitting into my planned wardrobe uprgrade, as I thought I was pretty well set for pants (heck, even bought a few new dress pants in Spring...2 for 1 at JC Penny's or some place like that), and was going to focus on shirts.

And more socks, boxers, and new shoes will be in order.

Crap! I forgot about coats...

13 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger Dusty said...

For whom are you going to show off your new boxers?

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger adam said...

No one...merely a reminder that underwear requires frequent upkeep.

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

I don't understand what a new brother or sister will do to help you...or how you expect to go about getting this new brother or sister... Anyway, if you don't want to buy new pants why don't you just lose the extra pounds? Guys can lose weight like nothing. Probably habits such as gulping left over punch (ex: Dustin & Nicki's wedding) aren't helping much either.

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

Are you talking about your pants getting more brothers and sisters? If that's the case I didn't realize that guy jeans can be feminine... Unless you wear girl's pants. I have several students who think the cool thing now a days is to wear girls pants... (we won't even talk about what size they wear either!)

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

6 days from a full month...

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Nicki said...

Hey, did you ever get your new underwear? Not that I really want to know, but an update would be great! Even Dusty is updating, and he's busy-I can attest to that!

 
At 5:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A writer has lost his pen...or simply died.

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger Nicki said...

I viewed proof of your existence on P's facebook, and expect to see some new writing soon! you guys are our only link to 'fun' lately, so it would be great to hear something new soon!

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Dusty said...

Naw, he won't blog...remember he was mere minutes away from us and didn't stop in to say "hi"...instead he prefers some girl out in California.

 
At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you have another twin inside your belly:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/1688789/posts

 
At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/
1688789/posts

 
At 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still getting fat?

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish you had the "guts" to update.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home