Sunday, April 22, 2007

2 weeks of intense paper writing

Gah, these last 2 weeks are gonna be tough. I have two papers to finish up this week (1 due Wed, 1 due Fri), and not a whole lot of time to do 'em.

Then there's a bigger paper/presentation due next Wed, which I'm cool with, but that's worth about 50% of my grade, sooooooo..........there's some pressure.

On a more positive note, I found--or rather, my dad helped me find--a source for my senior paper. Yup, Sir Frederic Kenyon's "War Graves: How Cemeteries Abroad Will Be Designed," which is basically a report to the British Govt. in 1918 . Fun stuff. Thought I was going to have to go New York or England for it (inter-library-loan was a more realistic albeit less awesome alternative), but then dear old dad found it online. Soon it will be in my hands, and I will be happy.

I'll try and get a better post in sometime, but that'll depend on how much work I get done in these coming days.

4 Comments:

At 6:08 AM, Blogger Nicki said...

Good luck on the presentation and writing! Dusty has been busy getting 3 - 20 page papers completed, and I hardly see him anymore!

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Nick said...

Strength and Honor

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Dusty said...

Have you ever read "The Adventures of an Ape"?

It's from Mikhail Zoshchenko's "Scenes from the Bathhouse and Other Stories of Communist Russia."

 
At 5:47 AM, Blogger Nicki said...

Aren't you done yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home