Saturday, December 17, 2005

Every final it's the same...

...I tell myself I'm going to study harder, or rather, study earlier, but it just doesn't seem to happen. Just have one more test to go: History of Modern France, 8 AM, Monday.

A part of me says, "Bah! It'll be a cold day in Hell before France takes me down!" But the other part says, "Dude, why bother...France isn't worth it."

What will happen is this: I'll read over everything tomorrow, and probably pull out a B- on the Final. And I'm cool with that. I'm pretty sure that I could fail it too, and still pass. Obviously, I don't want it to come down to that, but I could live with it if it happened.

Of course, there is the dream of getting Dean's List. I already know 2 of my 5 grades: B+ and A.

It is achievable! And then I get a nice, neutral letter from the Dean that reads like a flow chart:
"If you're an undergrad, keep up the good work."
or
"If this was your last semester, good luck in the future and I hope you stay connected to the U."
or
"If you're a grad [honestly, I don't remember what it says for grad, but it's something more official sounding than what I as an undergrad would be told] ... "

2 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, when are you done with finals?
I get done later tonight, and I'm feeling like some root goodness.
Sometime soon? What do you think?

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger adam said...

I've been done with finals since Monday.

I don't know if we partake of the root anytime soon; I'm busy tomorrow (Wednesday), then the next day's my Dad's birthday, and then it's Christmas. But yes, I envision partaking of the root and buying scarves over break.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home