Thursday, December 29, 2005

Woe of woes, the Darkness has triumphed

Term GPA: 3.647

Oh curses! Vile grades! Swear words at the tip of my tongue about to pour forth like the rivers of Babylon! I writhe in the shredded garb of disgrace that I made for myself!

The B in Chaucer--which I had to wait for 2-and-a-half weeks for mind you--vanquished my chances of achieving Dean's List. To miss it by .020 is very disenheartening. *Sigh* Instead of being 3-2 for Dean's List (the numbers are semesters), I fall to an unsavory 2-3.

Hats off to Jordan for making Dean's List. Stength and Victory are his.

Just now my sister has said not to be stressed about this kind of stuff, and worry less about what others think...I already know this, but I guess I'll try and follow those bits of advice better.

Next semester looks to be interesting...the future, which glitters like gold, holds much promise for our young hero. Who knows what treasures he will find? What lessons to be learned? A come from behind victory in grades, and perhaps some domination at fencing are in store. You dear readers, will read of these exploits, unless the blogging world becomes a cold, sterile place, and our hero leaves for greener pastures.

5 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Blogger Dusty said...

Oh thou shan't leave for greener pastures as they are no greener that that which one has here (literally even...unless you go to pink; but bah, pink's for another gender, unless it's the color of your shirt; then you're stylish, at least that's what GQ says these days).

Woes and Alases on hearing about your GPA...I say take them to "U" court and dispute it!

And now I go, off to comment another day!

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

Adam, once you take a real course you are allowed to complain...

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Dusty said...

Hey Logic,

How's IOWA?!?

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger adam said...

Dear logic,

All my classes (well, with a few exceptions) have been real.

 
At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I extend my condolences to you and your lost list. Do not worry, I too shall join you in mourning the list lost as soon as next semester finishes. I have a long and illustrious history of sub-par performance spring semester.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home