Tuesday, April 26, 2005

an arm and leg to Verizon

$81.52

Know what that is? That is my phone bill for this month. Pretty steep isn't it? How'd it get to be that high? Remember back not too long ago when I headed to Michigan State for a fencing trip (http://puddnhead.blogspot.com/2005/04/life-and-fencing-experience-from.html)? And how the U kind of messed up and didn't pay the hotel? Well, as you all know by now, I paid for it. However, what I omitted (for it was not important at the time) were all the phone calls that I was making trying to rectify the situation. All told, I spent about 47 minutes on the phone. In Indiana/Michigan. While roaming. And let me tell ya friends, roaming adds up.

And that's my angst for the night.

1 Comments:

At 5:48 AM, Blogger Dusty said...

As a guy that never stays in one state for more than four months at a time, I suggest a national plan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home