Sunday, June 12, 2005

last request from obsessiveness

Ok, I realize that I wrote/said that I'm turning over a new leaf this summer, so here's one last hurrah from my obsessive side. Try and answer the following honestly:

1. What Shakespeare character am I most like (leave out the females)?

2. What Harry Potter character am I most like (same request)? While you're at it, which of the 4 houses would I belong to?

3. What Lord of the Rings character am I most like (follow the pattern)?

4. What crucial battle (or war if you want go broad) could you see me fighting in? As in, manning the walls of Constantinople in 1453, a crafty bowman at Agnicourt, a daring fighter pilot with the Flying Tigers, commanding a frigate at Trafalgar, etc. Include whether or not I'd live.

5.If I were an animal, what would I be? If you so desire, you can break it down into various species e.g. if I were a bird I'd be an owl, if I were a dog I'd be a beagle, etc.

6. If I were a drink/food, what would I be?

7. If I were a color, which one?

8. which Greek god? Or heck, any mythological figure.

I realized I've asked a lot of these questions before, so if you have a favorite "obsessive Adam" question in mind, go ahead and put that down. Or any that you just want to beat me to.

I also realize I've given you dear understanding readers quite a plate full already, so you can be selective in your answering.

Also take into account that there's more to me than just crazy questioning.


Please...I just gotta get it out of my system! Then the healing can begin.

3 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

LOL...a polar bear!! Cuz then you wouldn't have to put up with the heat! Besides...in case you do decide to take a vacation you could strip down to your boxers and no one would think anything of it...does anyone think anything of the Coca-Cola bears when you see them in boxers?

 
At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The coca-cola bears wear boxers?

Custer's Last Stand. I bet he had a bit of internal conflict. Right before he got hacked to bits. What can I say, that's the first thing that popped into my mind.

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Jaime said...

You've never seen the Coca-Cola bear with boxers? They have them on commercials where they are on vacation and they have their little boxers on, they're wearing sunglasses, and holding a coke in their hand. Although I have yet to see a Coca-Cola bear dance...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home