Sunday, May 15, 2005

3 Aces baby yeah!

Today is a good day. Why? Well, just found out my grades for three out of my four classes. Can you guess what they were? All "A's."

That's right mortals! Embrace my feet!

Now, I realize a few of my readers are IT students, whom I also realize will probably give me some lip cause I'm in CLA. To them (and anyone else who thinks themselves vastly superior to me because I am an English major) I say:

"Cry me a river."

In all seriousness, I know grades do not make the man, and I hope for the best for all of you [students] who read this.

Excuse me while I go and do the "peanut-butter jelly dance."
(http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/peanutbutter.html)

2 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, you were able to show up! and you were breathing! Amazing what you CLA students can accomplish when you put your mind to it. Wow!!!

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, wonder who did the previous post eh? Well, congratulations and good for you. So far I'm swinging much lower than you, but we'll see how the last class turns out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home