Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Amazed and blown away (in multiple areas of life)

Wow....what can I say?

To start things off, Christ is Risen! Pascha is truely one of the best times of the year; all the services during Holy Week topped off by the incredible midnight service Holy Saturday night and joyous vesper service on Pascha itself, followed of course by the feasting with friends and family...words can't describe it. One quick note on Pascha; me and Dusty got to carry banners for the procession...it was really cool actually.

And today, the much awaited and mind-blowingly good concert performed by Weezer really made me feel good. Every single song rocked!. Even the warm up band was quite good. But I honestly can't remember their songs cause Weezer's awesomeness just dominated.

But now friends, I am starting to feel slightly stressed. My homework load is staggering, so things have the potential to go downhill EXTREMELY fast. However, I remain optomistic and oddly serene about it all.

There was something else I was going to write, but I forgot. Meh.

Stay tuned readers!

3 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Blogger Dusty said...

Indeed, He is risen!

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger wild violets said...

Indeed He is risen!

Sorry I'm a little late with that.

-Dawn

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger adam said...

It's alright Dawn...it's alright to tarry until the 12th hour :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home